1. S'mores Delight Cocktail: Go decadent with this very grown-up take on the campfire classic.
• 1 tbs. creamy peanut butter
• 1 tbs. chocolate syrup
• 1/2 oz. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
• 1/2 oz. dark rum
• 1/2 oz. vodka
• 1 oz. almond milk
• Torched mini-marshmallows for garnish
1. In a pint glass, mix together the peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
2. Stir in the Kahlua until well blended. Stir in the vodka and rum and then add the almond milk.
3. Fill a martini shaker with ice and add mixture. Shake vigorously until very well chilled.
4. Drizzle the insides of a martini glass with chocolate syrup. Strain cocktail into the martini glass.
5. Put a few mini-marshmallows onto a skewer and toast with a butane torch, then place them over prepared martini glass. (Recipe courtesy of Jill Davie.
2. Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Cocktail: Chocolate and mint are a quintessential holiday pair. This year, try swapping out a calorie-laden handful of chocolate mint cookies for this chocolate mint drink.
• 3/4 ounce Partida Blanco Tequila
• 1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
• 3/4 ounce Godiva Liqueur
• 1-1/2 ounces cream
• Finely crushed candy cane
• Chocolate syrup (for garnish)
1. Rim the martini glass with chocolate syrup and then dip into the crushed candy cane. Set aside.
2. Shake remaining ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into prepared martini glass.
3. Garnish with a small candy cane, if desired. (Recipe and photo courtesy of Partida)
3. Seven Layer Cookie Cocktail: The rich, sweet taste of this holiday cocktail will have you feeling the warmth this Christmas season. Recipe and photo courtesy of Partida.
• 3/4oz Godiva Liqueur
• 3/4oz Coconut Rum
• 1/2oz Butterscotch Schnapps
• 1/2oz Partida Anejo Tequila
• 1/4oz Frangelico
• 1/2oz Baileys
• 1/2oz Amaretto
1. Garnish rim of a martini glass with crushed cookie crumbs.
2. Shake all ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into martini glass.
4. Ginger Snap Cocktail: A rim of crushed gingerbread cookies makes this cocktail extra festive. Ingredients:
• 2 fl oz (60 ml) ginger beer
• ½ fl oz (15 ml) ginger juice
• 1½ fl oz (45 ml) dark rum
• ¼ fl oz (4 ml) cinnamon schnapps
• Pinch ground cloves
• 1 egg white
• 1 cinnamon stick
• Crystallized ginger square
• Finely ground gingerbread cookie
1. Pour enough ginger beer into a saucer to cover and dip a martini glass into the saucer to coat the rim. Then dip the martini glass into a saucer of ground cookie.
2. Scoop ice into shaker. Pour ginger juice, rum and cinnamon schnapps into a shaker. Add a pinch of ground cloves.
3. Separate an egg, then add egg white to shaker. Shake vigorously for at least 20 seconds until drink is frothy and foamy (The longer you shake, the foamier the drink).
4. Add ginger beer and stir slightly. Pour into glass.
5. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and crystallised ginger square, and sprinkle the top with finely ground gingerbread cookie. (Recipe courtesy of Jill Davie)
5. Toasted Macaroon Cocktail: Turn your love for macaroons into a sweet sipping affair with this coconut rum and tequila drink. If you really love coconut, be sure to garnish cocktail with a sprinkling of finely crushed, unsweetened, toasted coconut.
• 1 ounce lite coconut milk
• 1-1/2 ounces coconut rum
• 1/4 ounce Licor 43
• 1/2 ounce Partida Blanco Tequila
• 1/2 ounce Frangelico
1. Combine ingredients in a shaker and shake with ice.
2. Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with toasted coconut shavings on top, if desired. (Recipe courtesy of Michele Borboa)
6. Sugar Cookie Cocktail: A new take on the taste of classic sugar cookie could quickly become one of your go-to holiday treats.
• 1 teaspoon brown sugar (plus more for rimming glass)
• 2-1/2 ounces Partida Resposado Tequila
1. Dip the rim of a cordial glass in water then brown sugar.
2. Add tequila and brown sugar into a shaker with ice and shake ingredients well.
3. Strain into prepared glass. (Recipe courtesy of Michele Borboa)
7. Snickerdoodle Cocktail: Smacking of cinnamon, butterscotch and cream, this snickerdoodle-tini is a delectable, yet modestly-sized, dessert drink.
• 1 ounce Partida Resposado Tequila
• 3/4 ounce Baileys
• 1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps
• 3/4 ounce cream
• Splash of cinnamon schnapps
• Cinnamon stick for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients except cinnamon stick in a shaker and shake with ice.
2. Strain into martini glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.